[Catch] Using Admob Ane Android error

So I followed the instructions to use Admob Ane within my Starling/Feathers game:


But got an error:


Or some stuff like that, that didn’t break the game, but the ad was not showing.

Turns out, I didn’t have Google Play Services in my Android SDK so I installed it (along other stuff, just in case).


Yeah I’m not a hardcore dev so I didn’t have it installed sue me (please don’t sue me).

And just like that, after doing so, I could see my game with ad$$$


ez moneeyyyyyy


In case you’re having problems trying to compile with any ANE, checkout Philippe’s (easy) solution:



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s